Exter

Today Exter birthday....Happy Birthday 28th Years Old..

May God Bless your my dear friend.............
Hope you enjoy your life............
Hope your happy always and always...




Birthday gurl......So sweet today...



My Friend....only my collegue in account department...


Seperti biasa...kalau birthday time mesti my bos...my best bos...Mr Chin belanja our department party...today he bring the Secret Receipe Cake....tomorrow we got lunch appoitment at one of our favourite restaurant....see...so nice bos right?

So besok mummy ada date...jimat untuk lunch dah....so nice .....

Thank's bos...don't forget 29.01.2010.....the important date.....don't do like this year ok......



***D'kamar Hatiku Jajahan Hatimu***

1 comment:

exter said...

thanks ziela. May God bless u n ur family stay healthy n happy always~